Paul Knops is a 31-years old carpenter from Bournemouth, who's taking part in the fourth season of Love Island (2015). Paul entered the villa on Day 43, alongside fellow newbies; Josh M, Laura C and Stephanie.
Retrieved from ITV.Com
- This 31-year-old from Bournemouth describes himself as "happy and outgoing and spontaneous".
- He's a carpenter, so he's good with his hands. Bonus. Oh and he's also a model - I mean you can't not be with looks like this, right?
- Paul's most attracted to Kaz in the villa. Although he also mentions Alexandra, saying
"I really like her aura". Is it Eyal coming back in a new body?! Deep.
- He's never cheated on a girl, and says he's looking for that someone special. "I want to be physically attracted to the person I’m with but there has to be something special about her". Do any of our villa girls have that special something? We'll let Paul be the judge of that...
- With looks that Toxic, it's no surprise that Paul has appeared as the lead actor in a Britney video in the past. Yes, ACTUAL Britney.
- He featured in the Make Me video cavorting around almost naked, with Brit. Saucy. Paul says: "Me and Britney were friends for a bit. I got to know her really well during the making of the video." PLEASE SAY SHE'LL BE WATCHING HIM ON LOVE ISLAND? WE CAN'T CONTAIN OUR EXCITEMENT.
- Paul's had long-term relationships in the past, but is now looking for that "perfect person". He admits "I would like to settle down". Let's see if this carpenter can go all the way and nail finding love in the villa.
- His only worry about joining Love Island: "I don’t want to come across as a bad guy!" Hopefully, he'll behave himself and hammer home that good guy image for us all to see!
|Islander||Day 1||Day 6||Day 10||Day 20||Day 30||Day 40||Day 47|
|Paul||Not in Villa||Laura A|